Tuesday 4 September 2012

Ginny Weasley


Hey everyone! Yet again, I am posting a library challenge. These were two separate challenges, but I have put them both in this post. So! The first challenge was choosing an alternate career for your favourite character. I think you can infer from the title of this post who I chose.

If I had to choose one favourite character, it would be Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter. So, my alternate career for Ginny is a police officer. I say this because her curious, fiery, determined mindset would be perfect for the job. It's a career that would keep her constantly on the move, so she would have many adventures and always be in the action. She is hard as nails, therefore making her tough to break if she were a police officer. And, who knows, if she and Harry were in our world, perhaps she would meet Harry as a police officer too! 

The next challenge was to relate to a character. Originally, when I read the books, I also compared myself to Hermione. Now, however, I am finding that I see much of myself in Ginny. Here's why...

I really relate to Ginny Weasley in Harry Potter. We relate because of many of our values and traits. We are both very outspoken and opinionated, as well as fiery and stubborn. We are both good students who put a lot of effort into their work. I relate to Ginny also in the fact that I enjoy playing (muggle) quidditch. I don't let people change my mind, and stick to my beliefs, like Ginny. We both can also be funny at times. Ginny and I are both curious, adventurous, determined, and independent individuals, which make us so similar. Though are appearance is very different, that doesn't mean that our qualities and morals are unalike. 

Hope you enjoyed it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!