Thursday 27 September 2012

The Casual Vacancy!!!!!!!

Yep, that's right! The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling is OUT!!!! Naturally being an avid lover of the Harry Potter series, when I heard about the Casual Vacancy (and it's release date), I was thrilled! As soon as I could, I went to the bookstore to get my hands on a copy. I was really hoping it wouldn't be sold out! Well I really didn't need to have that worry! Red and yellow jumped out at me from every shelf, as well as signs reading "The Most Anticipated Book of the Year". I read the synopsis on the front flap, though I had already read it online. Opening the first page of the 503 page hardcover novel, I read the definition of a casual vacancy, and then proceeded to read the first sentence. "Barry Fairbrother did not want to go out to dinner." I am very interested to continue reading, as I am not sure at all what to expect. I will continue to update you as I read on my liking of her new, and first, adult book.


MY VERY OWN COPY OF THE CASUAL VACANCY!

New note: I have decided that I will not be reading this for a while. I think it will be the type of book I really want to devote my time to and I'm not sure if I really want to do that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!