Tuesday 4 December 2012

Top Ten Books You Wouldn't Mind Santa Giving You

As promised. :) Remember this meme is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish, you can check out their link in the sidebar.

December 4, 2012
Top Ten Books You Wouldn't Mind Santa Giving You
  1. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld- Love this series, definitely books I would like to re-read someday, which is why I'd like to own the series. 
  2. Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
  3. Specials by Scott Westerfeld
  4. Extras by Scott Westerfeld
  5. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling- Would love to have these three companion guides as reference books to the Harry Potter series. 
  6. Quidditch Through the Ages by J.K. Rowling
  7. The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
  8. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- I would love to have the first book, the one that started them all. 
  9. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien- By the way, I am not cheating because, although it is often called a trilogy, the Lord of the Rings is actually one book split into three volumes. So there. Anyway, this is a classic series that I haven't read, but would love to have so I can re-read, and seriously, it's the Lord of the Rings!
  10. A surprise! :) - Oh sure, I could think of another book to put as my tenth, but I think it would be awesome to just buy or receive a random book that I wouldn't expect to be getting. :)
Hope you enjoyed this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!