Tuesday 15 January 2013

Top Ten 2013 Debuts

This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish in which they will post a topic and then participants will make their top ten according to the topic. Feel free to go to their site and join in. Because I am really excited about some books that are starting new series but are not debuts from the author, I bolded the books that are the author's first individual publication.

Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To
January 15, 2013
  1. The Archived by Victoria Schwab: Because it sounds freaking amazing and I already have it on hold from the library. 
  2. Mind Games by Kiersten White: Same with this one. More dystopia-awesomeness. 
  3. Taken by Erin Bowman: This showed up in my Goodreads recommendations, and I'm glad it did, because it looks really, really, really good. 
  4. The Program by Suzanne Young: Ahahaha. More dystopia...
  5. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd: Sounds kind of haunting and complex so I really want to check it out. 
  6. Prophecy by Ellen Oh: Sounds interesting, and I'd really like to read a new fantasy novel. 
  7. Splintered by A.G. Howard: Alice in Wonderland retelling? Yes please. 
  8. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza: Have you noticed almost this entire list is dystopia? Have you noticed I love dystopia?
  9. POD's by Michelle K. Pickett: Sounds like a really good concept, and of course it's science fiction/dystopia. 
  10. My Name is Rapunzel by K.C. Hilton: Another fairytale retelling (which I've fallen in love with since I read Sisters Red and heard about a lot of amazing retellings). I have never read or seen a movie on Rapunzel so this should be good. 
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!