Wednesday 30 January 2013

Reading Update (5)

I haven't done an update in a while, so I thought I would now!

Reading: I have now read and enjoyed What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen, which was a really light read in between my heavy dystopia and fantasy. After that, I bought and then read Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. And, oh my gosh, the freaking best book evvaaaa! Ok, not quite, but you know, close enough. Once I was finished the awesomeness that was Poison Study, I began Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Not going to lie, I got bored, because Poison Study was so freaking good, and then Cinder wasn't. So, about 20 pages in, I had to take a break and went into a reading slump for 5 days (a very long time for me), but then I really got into Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson. I finished it yesterday, and it was a very emotional and disturbing, but very powerful, experience. What am I reading now? Hopefully I will start Legend by Marie Lu tonight. So excited for this read everyone!

Writing: My writing resolution of writing 15-20 minutes, whether on my blog, Goodreads reviews, or working on my stories, has been going so-so this month. There have been several days I haven't written at all, but also some times where I wrote for hours at a time. Hopefully I will finish up some of my stories in February and expand on some new ideas developing. I also plan to enter a writing contest in the next few days.

Blogging: What's posts are in store? Well, I am still hoping to brush up on my Illustrator skills and post a quote from a long time ago. I also am working on a tag, Poison Study special review, and movie review vlog of the Hobbit. If there are any posts you would like to see, please comment. I love comments, and I really appreciate all of them! :)

What have you been reading or blogging about? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!