Friday 1 March 2013

February Wrap-Up & March TBR

In the month of February, I read some really good books. Here they are.
  1. Legend by Marie Lu- ***** (five stars)
  2. The Maze Runner- **** */* (four and a half stars)
  3. The Stepsister Scheme- **** (four stars)
  4. Gone- **** (four stars)
  5. Sweetly- **** (four stars)
  6. Princess of the Midnight Ball (approx. 200 pages in)- TBA
 Favourite Dystopia of the Month goes to... LEGEND BY MARIE LU!
Favourite Fairytale Retelling of the Month (this one was hard) goes to... THE STEPSISTER SCHEME BY JIM C. HINES! 
I am kinda surprised that it wasn't Sweetly that won out, as I did have some issues with the winner, but I thought it was so original. Finally...
Book of the Month: LEGEND BY MARIE LU! It was amazingly amazing, even though all my choices this month were really great. 

Moving on to my TBR for March. I have decided to be reading 2013 released books! So here are the books with release dates from 2013:
  1. The Archived by Victoria Schwab 
  2. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
  3. Prodigy by Marie Lu
  4. Splintered by A.G. Howard
I also have a few more in mind (Prophecy, Revolution 19, and others that may come to the library). 

Also, my friend and I entered a contest with the library and won! We won 9 novels and some other stuff as well. I am really excited because Shine by Lauren Myracle and The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky are among them!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!