Tuesday 9 April 2013

Top Ten Books/Series I Read Before I Was a Blogger

This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which they will post a topic and then participants will make their top ten according to the topic. It's super easy to link up, so feel free to go to their site and join in the fun! Sorry for skipping TTT last week, but I just was really lazy and not in the mood for a post! Anyway, I have done this week's topic and if you're interested in an explanation for each book, comment, or check Goodreads, it will have a synopsis and maybe I'll have a few lines of a review for you.

Top Ten Books/Series I Read Before I Was a Blogger*
April 9, 2012
  1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
  2. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  4. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  5. Ingo by Helen Dunmore
  6. The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel-Frederick
  7. Alex Rider by Anthony Horowitz
  8. The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester
  9. Percy Jackson/The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
  10. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
*I have not been blogging long (only since September), so I have a lot to choose from! That said, some of these may be middle grade favourites as well.

Thanks for reading! If you'd like, post the link to your Top Ten in the comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!