Sunday 5 May 2013

April Wrap-Up and May TBR

Hello! This post is my wrap-up for the books I read in April, and my TBR list for the coming month, May. This month was bad for reading because I kept stopping books in the middle of them and reading new ones so... yeah. Here are the books I read in the month of April.
  1. Prodigy by Marie Lu- **** (four stars)
  2. The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen- *** (three stars)
  3. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson- **** (four stars)
  4. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray- **** */* (four and a half stars)
  5. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers- *** */* (three and a half stars)
  6. Shards & Ashes (I've read 4 stories) by Various Authors- TBA
With all the book-to-movie adaptations coming out soon, I thought I'd dedicate a reading month to books with movies recently released or to be released this year. 
  1. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  3. The Host by Stephanie Meyer
All three of these books are big. Especially the Host. That book looks massive. So, I have a back-up book just in case I don't have enough time or energy to read a 600+ paged book. This back-up book is Delirium by Lauren Oliver. This doesn't completely fit into my theme because it is being made into a TV series rather than a movie and is airing in 2014, but close enough. 

That's it for this post! Remember I will be posting a book review for each of these and maybe a movie review later (don't count on it, though). Thanks for reading! What books are on your TBR for May?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!