Monday 13 May 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon!

Bout of Books
I've decided to take part in my first ever read-a-thon, Bout of Books. The rules are very simple: link up, make a blog post, and read, read, read! This read-a-thon started this morning and will last until the end of Sunday, May 19. This is sort of my intro post with my goals, and on Sunday I will post to reflect how they went.

My goal is simple. Read 3-4 books, and finish the two books I am currently reading (included in the 3-4  books to be read). Here are the books I plan to read, though I'm pretty sure I won't get to the last two.
  1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  2. Glitches (short story) by Marissa Meyer
  3. Shards & Ashes by Various Authors (already read 4 stories)
  4. Mind Games by Kiersten White
  5. The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
  6. Partials by Dan Wells 
Thanks for reading! How about participating in the read-a-thon? It's not too late to join in. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!