Monday 20 May 2013

Top Ten Covers of Books I've Read

It's been a while since I did a top ten tuesday, but I've been busy this time of year and I've been posting other things too. This topic however really grabbed me! I will include photos of each cover in this post as well.


This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which they will post a topic and then participants will make their top ten according to the topic. It's super easy to link up, so feel free to go to their site and join in the fun!


Top Ten Covers of Books I've Read
May 21, 2013
  1. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
  2. The Archived by Victoria Schwab
  3. Angelfall by Susan Ee
  4. Plain Kate by Erin Bow
  5. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
  6. Splintered by A.G. Howard
  7. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
  8. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins 
  9. Blood Red Road by Moira Young 
  10. The Mermaid's Mirror by L.K. Madigan
  11. The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
  12. Dreamland by Alyson Noel
Thanks for reading! If you want further explanation on why I chose these twelve (oops, I cheated) covers, leave a comment below. I won't be posting for at least the next five days so I am posting this early, as well as posting a lot today! Hope you liked all the posts. :)

*wow my taste in covers was different then! :O*

2 comments:

  1. I agree with a lot of your list, but I would love to know why you like the covers. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any particular ones, or the whole list? I'd be happy to do that for you, either add it to the post or comment here. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!