Wednesday 5 June 2013

Summer TBR

I've decided to combine June, July, and August into a giant TBR for summer. I don't have a theme for summer, but will be reading plenty of "beach reads" (check out next week's top ten tuesday in a week to see my beach reads). I definitely won't get through all these books, but these are just options and books I am really interested in reading and hoping to read during the summer. I'll split it into two lists: one giant list of books I want to read, and one smaller list of more summer-themed books, which are more of a priority. Many of the books on my giant list are ones I haven't thought about in a while, like Brianna at the Book Nook (link in sidebar).

Summer-Themed 
  1. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen 
  2. That Summer by Sarah Dessen
  3. Fathomless by Jackson Pearce
  4. Ingo series (re-read) by Helen Dunmore
  5. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
  6. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han 
  7. Paper Towns by John Green 
Big List 

  1. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  2. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
  3. The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
  4. The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens
  5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  6. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  7. Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver
  8. A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Mass
  9. The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde
  10. The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
  11. Pivot Point by Kasie West
  12. That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard
  13. Revel by Maurissa Guibord
  14. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  15. Taken by Erin Bowman
  16. Eon by Alison Goodman
  17. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
  18. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
  19. The Thief by Megan Whelan Turner
  20. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
  21. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
  22. Ruby Red by Kristen Gier
  23. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
  24. Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
  25. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
  26. Shine by Lauren Myracle
  27. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
  28. Wake by Amanda Hocking
  29. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  30. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepherd
  31. Ultraviolet by RJ Anderson
  32. The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall 
  33. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  34. The Host by Stephanie Meyer
  35. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I could've found many, many more books for this list (and may read some not on here), but this is all for now. I probably will only get through some on both lists, but hey, it's good to have options, right? Writing this list helped me to remember many books I'd forgotten about! Thanks for reading. What books are you reading this summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!