Tuesday 13 August 2013

Update!

I know, it's awful, I haven't posted for a month and half! But I really haven't felt like blogging, not to mention the fact I've been away for nearly three weeks. Anyways, the good news is that I will now be posting fairly often again. I have a few things planned, including new Top Ten Tuesdays.

Over the summer I have read a fair amount of books but have been away and very busy so I've been slow at quite a few books. In the next couple of days, I'm hoping to get up my mini-reviews for books I've read lately.

As you can see on the sidebar, I am now reading Ink by Amanda Sun. So far I am really enjoying it! You can check out future status updates on my Goodreads as well.

Thanks and keep checking back for new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!