Tuesday 3 September 2013

September TBR

Hello! I think I have now solidified my September books to read. Thanks for those who contributed! I have come up with a narrowed down list of the books on my TBR. I am not certain I will get to all of the YA books, but I will read one per category for sure.

Young Adult Choices... Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger, The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater, and I'd Tell You I Love You, And Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter!

Middle Grade Choice... Princess Academy by Shannon Hale!

Classic Choice... Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte!

So these are six books I am really set on reading, but I also would like to read the Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen (just started this one), and possibly Delirium by Lauren Oliver, Heist Society by Ally Carter, and A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks.

Thanks for reading! (:

2 comments:

  1. Good choices! I really hope you like reading Vampire Academy and Jane Eyre. The Truth About Forever is one of my favorite books, so I hope you love that one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am super excited to dive into some of these reads. I am especially excited for Vampire Academy! So far, The Truth About Forever is phenomenal. I'm completely loving it!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!