Top Ten Character Names I Love
|October 22, 2013|
- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore from Harry Potter: The perfection! Ahhh. I mean, let's just stare at this name for a second. To some it may be too long and complicated but to me it's perfect.
- Sybella from Grave Mercy/Dark Triumph: I love this variation on other classic names! It's original (I've never heard of it, or seen it used in any other book), and yet it still holds all the grace of Isabella or Annabella. I love the sound of the "s" and "y" together and it's just so beautiful!
- Isla from Isla and the Happily Ever After: To be fair, I've never read this book. But the title name! It's lovely and beautiful. I absolutely love the combination of "eye" and "la".
- Severus Snape from Harry Potter: This name is absolutely perfect for the character of Snape! I have no idea how J.K. Rowling comes up with these flawless representations of her character.
- Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter: Yet another Harry Potter reference... I'M SORRY. But really, this name... love it. Luna means moon too, which is super cool, and the nickname of "loony" really ties into the story too.
- Lissa Dragomir from Vampire Academy: Now technically her full name is Vasilisa, but I prefer her nickname. It's simple and pretty, yet ancient and magical-sounding.
- Caelena Sardothien from Throne of Glass: I know it's a long and complicated name, but I honestly love long and complicated names. Doesn't it sound lovely?
- Felicity from A Great and Terrible Beauty: I don't totally love her last name, but her first name though! For some reason I actually love the name Felicity. It sounds so Victorian and just ugh.
- Scarlett March from Sisters Red: I have always loved the name Scarlett, and the character in Sisters Red really fulfills and embodies the name.
- Sturmhond from Siege and Storm: Cause HOW could I not. I'm sorry but he's flawless.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed this post! Have a great day. (: