Saturday 28 December 2013

Midnight Readers Book Club

Hello! Today I am posting to inform you of a group I am going to participating in. Created by Brianna @ For the Love of Books (follow her - she's awesome!), this club is when you choose any book at all and read it from your bedtime until midnight - hence the name. It sounds super fun and I thought "why not?"

Brianna posts a wrap-up and TBR each night that she participates, but I will just be writing it in the Goodreads group (https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/121725-the-midnight-readers-book-club). If I do a end-of-the-week wrap-up or update, I will include it in that as well.

My first night of reading will probably be tonight, and I am hoping to do it again on Sunday. I will be reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (re-read), or, if I finish that this afternoon, then I will be reading the Giver by Lois Lowry. I figure I will probably read from 11:00 to midnight.

Feel free to join in, anyone can! Simply join the Goodreads group and post a blog post. Hope to see you there. (:

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and stopping at my blog!